Upgrade your delicate glass growler with a virtually indestructible stainless steel keg. Designed for portability It seems hard to believe at first but this tiny little keg actually holds the same volume as two 64oz glass growlers. That's about four liters for you milk drinkers or just shy of a dozen cans. These kegs are great for serving your craft brew, kombucha, seltzers or nitro coffee.
- Single Wall – lighter in weight than the double wall, quicker to chill
- Powder coating very similar to Yeti's Duracoat
- Food Grade
- Pressurized (up to 65 psi)
- Upgradeable with Basic, Fridge or Pro Tap Kit
- Easy Grip
- 304 stainless steel
- Keg Mouth Diameter: 33.5mm, Screw Pitch: 1.5, Opening Size: ID = 31.5mm ED = 39mm
- Hand wash only with mild soap warm water before first and subsequent uses.
- Do not use decolorize, which will destroy mini keg’s inner and outer surface.
- Use only non-metallic keg brush or bottle sponge.
- Keep lid open to dry thoroughly
- Not microwave or dishwasher safe
- Not designed for hot liquids, non-food, or caustic, highly acidic materials.
- Recommend occasionally using Cleaning Tablets to remove residue buildup
*Our kegs are also good for storing and fermenting craft brew. The air-tight lock function is useful for fermenting beer. You will need CO2 for pressurized carbonation supply which is essential to keep the beer fresh inside the keg. Check out our Tap Kits to get you started with stylish taps for easy pour, CO2 regulators and CO2 cartridges.
Also in Stainless Double Walled, Charcoal, and Charcoal Double Walled
- Volume: 128oz (3.79L)
- Diameter: 5.5" (140mm)
- Height: 13" (330mm)
- Weight: 36oz (1020g)